2.0

I have looked extensively to find the physical address and email address for SkyAuction.com.If your question does not fit the consumer help FAQ, the site itself is a totally useless vehicle to find the company.

I find myself facing about $200 in extra expense not even hinted at on either the website or the travel voucher/confirmation.It may be anathema to their business model to permit customers to have direct contact with them but I think they earn enough from receiving payments from both the consumer and the retailer that there is no shortage of money.There is just nobody out there!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Skyauction. the best about website from Skyauction was generally lower prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skyauction.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Skyauction to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skyauction?

Comments