First I am not a employee of Skyauction.Just ran across this complaint board.

Learned a long time ago people have different levels of expectations. I often blog on internet reviews of services and find most negative reviews are in 2 categories. User error and bad days. While not perfect I have booked over 40 trips with this company since 2006.

Never had a issue that they did not take care of. I have used other travel agencies in the past and found Skyauction's service better than the ones I used in the past. Saw someone complained that they are not accredited with BBB which is silly. It is a choice of any company to list with BBB.

Find listing with BBB is not a guarantee of good service.

Had an Experience with Skyauction?

Comments

BBB membership gets you nothing.You just need to view that they are listed and see if there are complaints.

They don't need to be a member to have complaints listed.

To the poster, you are correct on the 2 different traveler types. Most just rack up to a bad day. Travel, especially air travel isn't much fun in the last 10 years.

There are so many variables that have to hit just right to go off w/o a hitch.People....lighten up a little bit and don't book travel on line.

New York City, New York, United States #687552

Been using for many years with no problems at all.But like someone said you have to read what you purchased and the terms.

If I wanted to complaint it would be that the price has double but I guess everything has.