bid on flight to china $800 but couldn't get the date needed to be there so tried to cancel and loose the $95 cancel fee but they convinced me I could keep the ticket and it would be good past the orig date allowed and just pay any fee increase on plane fare but could never get them to rebook and finally when i did they wanted $600 more which was way over any other price for same flight so I just asked for the orig return of ticket forfeit price or credit me the $800 so i could use to go on a different trip but you can't get them on teh phone or ans e mail they tried to give me only half for a credit I disagreed then they took all the credit away so I did finally go on the bus to New York to discuss in person got some guy who said he would straighten it out but could never get him on the phone later when got nothing and now they have moved to New jersey like every other company because N Y too exspensive so now I will make it there soon to argue again disatified ( orig used and satified) M Soscia R. I.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of skyauction flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Skyauction needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skyauction flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skyauction.

Had an Experience with Skyauction?

Comments